- For selection in class Nursery: There will be an informal interview of the child and a meeting with the parents.
- For Nursery, the minimum age required is 4+. After the interview result would be declared.
- For selection in class I and onwards: There will be an entrance test in English, Hindi, Math's & Science followed by a formal interview of the students and the parents. The list of selected candidates will be displayed on the school notice board or can be enquired over the phone.
Required documents for admission after entrance exam in JRPS
- Report Card: Photo-copy of the previous school, showing the progress of the child in the last attended class.
- Transfer Certificate in original issued by the previous school (duly counter signed by the educational authorities in case of transfer from one state to another).
- Birth certificate issued by the municipal co-operation or by the government hospital authority, for candidates seeking admission in nursery.
- A passport size photograph.
- Affidavit in support of name change if any and residential address.